|NEET PG 2018- Eligible criteria|
|Qualification:||1. Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognised national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
3. It is mandatory for all candidates to do Internship. They must also have the permanent registration from MCI (Medical Counselling of India) or from the respective State Medical Council (SMC).
4. Candidates who are still pursuing their internship are eligible to apply for the same.
|Note:||1. If their Medical institute is not recognized from MCI or SMC
2. If they have not completed their internship
3. If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
|Age Limit:||For NEET PG 2018, there is no lower age limit or upper age limit. This can be said from last year brochure as NBE is yet to release NEET PG 2018 brochure.|
|Nationality:||The candidate must be an Indian Citizen|